TENNISEREKET BLADE 104 V8 290g
|Reketi kaal||290 g|
|Pea suurus||671 cm²|
|Pikkus||69.85 cm (27in)|
|Käepide||Nr 2 ja 3|
Reketile lisandub keelestu hind ja keelestamise töötasu 10 EUR
Tutvu Wilson reketite valiku juhendiga siin
The Blade 104 v8 might as well be considered the renaissance racket: it features a truly envious blend of feel, power, forgiveness, flexibility, stability and awe-inspiring design. Sporting a dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish that morphs between shades of green and copper, this racket drops jaws with its looks and drops opponents with its performance. New innovations include FORTYFIVE° and DirectConnect, two technologies that combine to produce ultimate feel and enhanced torsional stability for the modern, vertical swing path used by most players in today’s game. Equipped with the largest head size of the Blade lineup for a super generous sweet spot, the Blade 104 v8 is a can’t miss option for a wide variety of competitive players.
- Braided Graphite + Basalt Elastic and reactive material combination improves the flex of a racket to increase ball contact with the strings for enhanced feel and greater control.
- Parallel Drilling Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- Top Grip Taper Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
- Double Holes Increased string flex yields a larger sweet spot and produces longer dwell time on the string bed.
- FORTYFIVE° Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
- DirectConnectCarbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
- Larger head size for enhanced sweet spot
- FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
- DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
- Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
- Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Braided Graphite + Basalt composition improves the flex of a racket to produce enhanced feel and control
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Double Holes increases string bed flex, inducing smoother feel and enhanced power
Nr 2, Nr 3